Great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1512969 on Aug 19, 2008

Really helps clear the congestion in my sinuses and ears due to allergies

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 19, 2010

Take with vitamin C for best effectiveness. If I take a total of 1500mg at the start of a cold, it knocks it right out of me overnight.

OK, I guess

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Sep 15, 2009

Capsules are very large and somewhat difficult to swallow.

Less effective

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 19, 2008

This particular version of Quercetin doesn't appear to work as well as the 1g tablets or capsules from Source Naturals. We see less improvement in asthma symptoms on the Jarrow formulation.

Supposedly great for allergies, just not for me

Posted by Reviewer2844312 on Sep 04, 2014

Ordered this as its recommended for hayfever and allergies. Has great reviews from many people, however I couldn't tolerate it. I am sensitive to supplements in general, and felt wired on Quercetin. Discontinued after a few days :(

Quercetin 500, 500 mg 200caps

Posted by Reviewer1916191 on Nov 16, 2007

I've used this product to help me with allergies and I do feel it dries me out. But it works best if you take three per day. No side-effects at all.

good supplement with vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Jan 01, 2009

I like it! helps with reaction, energy, and focus

Wonderful product for Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Feb 07, 2012

Cant live without this. When I run out of this supplement my pain comes back. This manages the pain and frequency of urination of Interstitial Cystitis. I take 1,000 mg a day. Great Product !

Life Saver!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

My doctor suggested this for my severe problems with skin rash in my face. I had previously tried everything, as staying away from different types of food, lots of different skin treating products to allergy tablets and strong cortison tablets (which worked for a short period only). I did not have high expectations.... But Quercetin (my first bottle was from Solaray) worked! I did not have any skin rashes at all while I was taking it, I was so happy. After years with this very visible problem, it was a huge relief! When I ran out of Quercetin I learnt that it was no longer for sale (any brand) in Norway, - and my skin rashes came back:-( A local health food store suggested iherb, and I ordered Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin. The rash disappeared shortly after I started taking them! Now I make sure I never run out, and if I take to few I can feel my face getting warm. I have tried several other brands of Quercetin that also works fine. The problem is just that they contain vitamin C or Bromelain (or both) for better absorption, which there are strong regulations for when importing from the US to Norway. (You can buy from a EU/EØS country with both C and Bromelain in high dosages, but the prices are typically twice the price of Iherb). Take Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin with orange juice and absorption is fine! I take 4-8 tablet per day.

4 Herbs together to help fight allergies

Posted by Reviewer2473901 on Sep 17, 2010

Using all 4 together is working great: Quercetin 500 mg Chinese Skullcap 200 mg Perilla Oil 1000 mg Siberian Eleuthero Root 410 mg I'm taking one capsule/gelcap of each. Combining all 4 herbs together one time per day is working!!!