Goodbye over-the-counter antihistamines

Posted by Reviewer2934481 on Jan 17, 2010

Quercitin is a wonder supplement for allergy sufferers.

Quercetin lowered my fasting blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on May 27, 2009

I eat a low carb diet but nothing lowered my fasting blood sugar than 500 mg. of Quercetin 3 times per day. I am really surprised at these results.

love this

Posted by Reviewer3129764 on Mar 15, 2010

Quercetin helps so much for my allergies. I take three a day with vitamin c.

4 Herbs together to help fight allergies

Posted by Reviewer2473901 on Sep 17, 2010

Using all 4 together is working great: Quercetin 500 mg Chinese Skullcap 200 mg Perilla Oil 1000 mg Siberian Eleuthero Root 410 mg I'm taking one capsule/gelcap of each. Combining all 4 herbs together one time per day is working!!!

Life Saver!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

My doctor suggested this for my severe problems with skin rash in my face. I had previously tried everything, as staying away from different types of food, lots of different skin treating products to allergy tablets and strong cortison tablets (which worked for a short period only). I did not have high expectations.... But Quercetin (my first bottle was from Solaray) worked! I did not have any skin rashes at all while I was taking it, I was so happy. After years with this very visible problem, it was a huge relief! When I ran out of Quercetin I learnt that it was no longer for sale (any brand) in Norway, - and my skin rashes came back:-( A local health food store suggested iherb, and I ordered Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin. The rash disappeared shortly after I started taking them! Now I make sure I never run out, and if I take to few I can feel my face getting warm. I have tried several other brands of Quercetin that also works fine. The problem is just that they contain vitamin C or Bromelain (or both) for better absorption, which there are strong regulations for when importing from the US to Norway. (You can buy from a EU/EØS country with both C and Bromelain in high dosages, but the prices are typically twice the price of Iherb). Take Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin with orange juice and absorption is fine! I take 4-8 tablet per day.

Quercetin

Posted by 4933373573372694623 on Jul 02, 2014

Excellent, using for inflammation and to strengthen tissue elasticity works a treat.

Great for Hepatits C

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

i use this in conjunction with Madre Labs vit c, Life Extension r alpha lipoic acid, Jarrow N Acetyl Carnitine, Life Extension Gastrodin and NOW N Acetyl Cysteine to treat my case of chronic Hepatitis C. Works very well, instantly calming liver symptoms, giving me protection, more energy, focus and a better quality of life! Only wish i didnt push my luck so much, knowing ive got this in reserve!! Jarrow seem to be a pretty robust company for the money.

a high quality quercetin

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

This is a staple in my household.

Supposedly great for allergies, just not for me

Posted by Reviewer2844312 on Sep 04, 2014

Ordered this as its recommended for hayfever and allergies. Has great reviews from many people, however I couldn't tolerate it. I am sensitive to supplements in general, and felt wired on Quercetin. Discontinued after a few days :(

Haven't noticed any difference

Posted by Reviewer2257178 on Dec 23, 2008

Tried it for it's antihistamine properties. Hasn't made any difference in my sinus condition. In fact, I got sick after a few weeks of taking it. I've heard you only need about 100mg, not 500.