• This item may require a doctor's prescription in order to be shipped to Korea.

• Reviews | English

Better R-ALA

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Oct 26, 2012

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

This one works

Posted by Reviewer3014590 on May 21, 2012

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15, 2012

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

Jarrow Fan

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Apr 11, 2013

Used ALA 300 Sustain for years. Tried this along with the ALA and I feel better. Next I will attempt to use without Sustain.

Better than Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jan 24, 2014

This is absorbed much better than ALA

Very good product