Not sure if I should take this

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Apr 15, 2011

When I ordered this, I didn't know it carried a warning that the product contains a chemical known to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Not sure if I can return it in exchange for another product. I am contemplating throwing this away.

Helps to reduce my total and LDL cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Aug 17, 2011

without the negative side effects of statins. I take 1 at night and it lowered my cholesterol by 30 points,so I've added one in the AM to get my cholesterol in healthier range.

Taken daily

Posted by 4691113303826461228 on Nov 23, 2013

Doctor has no idea my husband is taking this extract but remains impressed with his dropping cholesterol numbers.

Essential Product

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on Sep 16, 2010

CoQ10 is essential for good health. Red Yeast Rice saves you having to go on Statins in the first place. Taking this product for healthy cholestorol levels and a stong heart is a no brainer. Great product!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Aug 14, 2010

Jarrow is a good brand and this product has helped in more ways than I anticipated. I will order again.

my cholesterol start dropping

Posted by Reviewer1530720 on Sep 01, 2010

Excellent product.my cholesterol start dropping after one month usage. i Will recommend to friends.

Effective in reducing cholestrol

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I took this 2tablets for a month and doctors Best 2 tablets for the same month and went for a cholestrol test. The result came back within the normal range, which is great! Im usually slightly above the normal range for LDL.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Oct 30, 2014

i've now better cholestrol. My doctor said, that I've done something right :)

Just replacing...

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Jun 23, 2011

I just rencently ordered this product, becouse Red Yeast Rice does work very well in reducing my Cholesterol. I only replaced the other one, becouse I did not like the Flip Top opening. This here has a Scruw Top, which I prefer.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Oct 21, 2015

Just had my cholesterol checked and it is down 40 points to below 200. I am pleased. I take 2 caps per day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »