Posted by 5132553969495911186 on Nov 21, 2013

I bought glutathione 120 caps/bottle. Been usin for couple of months. Its deffinetly worth the money. My main purpose of buying this product is for my skin to get fairer and its working plus my hair become healthy shine, feel very active and fresh and most of all my I sleep much better! Thank u

Great Detox and Liver support!

Posted by SmartHealth on Sep 22, 2013

I have been using this products more than 5 years for my ASD kids. This is one product that YOU MUST HAVE if you are doing DETOX. Glutathione supports heavy metal detox and enhanced function of the liver. Depending on the size and age of your kid, start with 1/4 cap and gradually move up to 1/2 or 1 cap. Consumed it after meaal and divide dosage into 3 portion- breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Don't panic if you get reaction like rash or hyperactivity or increasing stimming,etc . That's a good thing. the body starts to detox. let's say you start at 1/4 cap then remain at it for 1 week or so and observe. if you see the reaction (given she does not take other things), stay at the same dose till the reactions subside. Then Move up to higher dose and so on. Eventually, you can consume 1 cap without side effect.

Does nothing in terms of whitening.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

Asian experiment since asian girls want to have white(r) skin: Even 4 caps per day for 2 months, and combined with NAC (nac, which science says enhances effect due to glutathione boost) yielded zero effect. Which science also says - that it does not whiten skin, that it is all unfounded claims. We can only concur to that statement and tell you to save your money.

wonderful product

Posted by Mymadlove on Jul 25, 2016

and worth buying used it for two months and saw impressive results

Glutathione reduced 500

Posted by 5514541707815079849 on Mar 28, 2014

Very good product..my skin get more fairer but one thing I can't understand is that why my hair got lots of grey/white?i don't knw if there's an ingredients or content that make my hair lots of white.

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1445692 on Oct 14, 2014

I believe this is a good product but I noticed every capsules were not fully filled up. It was only 3/4 filled, which is possibly less than 500 mg a capsule. I gave in a couple of chances to reorder again hoping that was some manufacturer mistake, but noticing the same issues again and again! Therefore, I give up on reordering this brand and switched to Healthy Origin which came full in every single capsules to make sure I get 500mg in every capsules!

Never recieved the product or my refund

Posted by 5696060052115943250 on Apr 07, 2016

Never recieved the product or my refund

jarrow Glutathione Reduced 500mg 120 Vc

Posted by Reviewer3060345 on Nov 02, 2016

Just receive my order and open the bottle, capsule is not full. I think 1/4 less powder. As of the effect its my first time to take this brand. Will see the effect after 2 mos. "hopefully"

ghlutatione

Posted by 5320625423411839357 on Mar 25, 2015

Very good product as well producer

Jarrow Formulas Gluthathione

Posted by 5643838509193341527 on Jul 02, 2016

The product is really good and also very affordable. Thanks a lot iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »