Resveratrol 100

Posted by Reviewer2341902 on Oct 12, 2007

It works for me. My hair started to grow back for one thing.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1755360 on Jan 07, 2008

I have used this product for a month. Although it marketed for its ccardiovascular benefits, I have found that it has a positive effect on energy amd mood. The price is excellent and the deliver time is good. Hope it works this way for everyone who buys it! I

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2492184 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been using this product for 2 months now, bought it first at an Organic store. The first noticeable changes was my hair, it's more shiny and not dull looking. My energy level was great, don't get tired easily. IHerb provides good service and fast delivery as well.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2891757 on May 17, 2009

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and I do feel a difference in my energy level. I take one capsule per day. I bought it because Dr. Oz advocates using Resveratrol, and I believe he's on to something! I like all Jarrow products that I've ordered in the past, also.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Dec 31, 2008

Difficult to be certain of of anything other than my head hair needs cutting more often, i have tried other resveratrols and prefer this one. I take 2 caps a day one am and one pm.

Jarrow Formulas, Resveratrol 100, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2118916 on Jul 17, 2008

I use this product from Jarrow, as a good source of resveratrol, one of the active flavanoid ingredients in red wine and peanuts, to name just two. With such an objective, one does not expect to notice any immediate effects of its use. I hope to achieve a long term benefit.

100mg of Reservatrol, good deal.

Posted by Reviewer2229603 on Mar 22, 2010

The price is excellent, and this is the one to buy, not the others with only 20mg of Reservatrol.

Stay young!

Posted by Reviewer2699069 on Sep 18, 2011

I will start using it in a few days, will let you know soon how good it is!!

Energy Booster

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013

Haven't had this much energy in years. Plus, no extra ingredients for those with allergies.

Kills candida

Posted by Reviewer2159446 on Jun 13, 2016

The day I started taking resveratrol and noni capsules, I noticed a few improvements. 1. The candida is gone. Even when I eat or drink sugary products (marshmallows, Coca-Cola, cookies) there are no candida attacks any more. 2. Although my water-drinking habits have not changed, I have not noticed any signs of water deficiency. 3. Taking the two capsules at the same time and first thing in the morning gives more energy than a cup of medium-strong coffee. Already placed a re-order. I definitely keep on taking these supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »