jarrow rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer2559475 on Dec 17, 2010

i have excess cortisol in my system which has led to chronic candida and many other associated problems. i was hoping the rhodioas would address this, but this formula is too strong for me.. the 500mg dose makes me very drowsy and sleepy within an hour. i have tried cutting the dose in half, but it still had the same effect and also gave me a very bad headache. i am looking to try different brands with lower doses.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Nov 16, 2011

Gave me stomach cramps, unfortunately

Salidroside standartization?

Posted by Hyperwind on Apr 13, 2016

Salidroside is considered as important part for Rhodiola's effect as rosavins. When Jarrow standardizes for salidroside, I will gladly give it 5 stars!

Rhodiola Rosea 500

Posted by Reviewer2116620 on Feb 04, 2008

I've tried rhodiola before and this wasn't anything close to the other rhodiola I've used. I couldn't tell that I'd even taken anything. I thought by the description that I'd be getting the same thing or something even better. Needless to say I'm disappointed in your product.

It's ok for the improve in endurance at the gym....

Posted by Reviewer3306955 on Dec 29, 2008

The rest of the attributes not manisfested at all.. I'm sure there should a better brand out there...

Paying extra taxes?????

Posted by 4857285741986254389 on May 12, 2016

This product is god . THE only disadvantage is that I had to pay 16 euro's extra to THE post man for taxes . Cam You tel me that is right ???

3rd brand tried

Posted by Reviewer2073729 on Oct 31, 2014

Sadly I bought these and another brand believing they would continue to help as my original had. The only reason I changed was the cost, to be honest. The brand I had previously taken was 5000mg and had worked wonders. I did not look closely enough at these to see how low the mg was. For this to work they need to be far higher.

Art

Posted by Reviewer2894443 on Nov 01, 2008

I can't rate the product yet since I've only been taking it for a about a week and I don't notice any difference in the way I feel so far.