Jarrow Formulas, Rhodiola Rosea, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works, but Has Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 01, 2008

Product works great, but I found it made me anxious and my temper worse, so I would be careful if you suffer from these things. It does tend to make you have really weird dreams if you take it before bed too. I would only take one cap every other day or so.

Jarrow products are always good, but read the label

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

This turns out to be an excellent adaptogen for many people, unfortunately some cannot take it. It did indeed interact with an anxiety condition and with some medications.

More energy!

Posted by Reviewer2100148 on Nov 29, 2007

My 94 year old dad, a retired physician, put me on to this. He normally mowed his lawn in small sections over several days. After taking rhodiola for a few days, he went out and mowed the whole thing. I have just started on it, and I notice I am not as achy in the morning.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3306667 on Sep 17, 2008

I've been using this product for about a month. I started to notice some good results after about two weeks. I take 2 capsules a day, doses split, on an empty stomach, but never after 12:30pm. I notice my dreams are a little weird if I take it to late. I believe Rhodiola Rosea has helped my through a very stressful time in my life. I did take three capsules once but noticed some anxiety and headache. I recommend this product.

Gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer1293037 on Nov 27, 2007

I workout 3 times a week, with the first hour as aerobics. Since taking Rhodiola, I'm able to go go longer and recover much more quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »