More energy!

Posted by Reviewer2100148 on Nov 29, 2007

My 94 year old dad, a retired physician, put me on to this. He normally mowed his lawn in small sections over several days. After taking rhodiola for a few days, he went out and mowed the whole thing. I have just started on it, and I notice I am not as achy in the morning.

Works, but Has Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 01, 2008

Product works great, but I found it made me anxious and my temper worse, so I would be careful if you suffer from these things. It does tend to make you have really weird dreams if you take it before bed too. I would only take one cap every other day or so.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3306667 on Sep 17, 2008

I've been using this product for about a month. I started to notice some good results after about two weeks. I take 2 capsules a day, doses split, on an empty stomach, but never after 12:30pm. I notice my dreams are a little weird if I take it to late. I believe Rhodiola Rosea has helped my through a very stressful time in my life. I did take three capsules once but noticed some anxiety and headache. I recommend this product.

Jarrow products are always good, but read the label

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

This turns out to be an excellent adaptogen for many people, unfortunately some cannot take it. It did indeed interact with an anxiety condition and with some medications.

Gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer1293037 on Nov 27, 2007

I workout 3 times a week, with the first hour as aerobics. Since taking Rhodiola, I'm able to go go longer and recover much more quickly.

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2101813 on Dec 05, 2011

Read the benefits and dangers before you take this supplement and start at a lower dose than 500mg. Taking my blood pressure I noticed my pulse was over 80 up to 97 and I had been relaxing.

energy boost

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I felt more energetic after 2-3 weeks of taking these. The price is a bit high for just 2 months supply.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Sep 02, 2013

These should be taken with breaks in between doses, as Rhodiola is an adaptogen. So far so good, though.

Good so far

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Been using it a few days. works well I feel 'slightly' better at being able to handle stress which allows me to be myself more. More subtle effects rather than drastic changes. I take two a day most the time as i find that works better for me

very good