Recommended by my Intergrative Medicine practice

Posted by Templeton on Apr 27, 2016

This product is authentic and bioavailable. When I initially ran out, following the first order, I really noticed the difference. Or rather, my healthcare practitioner did -- and told me to get back on it as its absence was the reason for my flagging energy. I take this at work during my lunch, so late morning-midday, and this maintains optimum activity, both mental and physical, as opposed to afternoon-late afternoon slump. This supplement is taken in addition to my care under bioidentical thyroid and bioidentical HRT. I do highly recommend this product.

Better mood, better day

Posted by 5170673085355556727 on May 29, 2015

Feeling much better after a week or so, not easily get irritated and definitely not as exhausted as before by the end of day. Really glad I found this product!!

rhodiola

Posted by 5320625423411839357 on Mar 25, 2015

Best choise

Excellent product

Posted by 5335610452739414333 on Jan 02, 2015

I have used this product for years to help with energy and stress. I like this brand as it is a good standardised level of the active ingredient.

satisfied

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Sep 29, 2014

the product seems to have a positive impact on my stress level indeed that s all i can say so far. I finished 60 capsules and have another 60 capsules then i ll decide if i reorder.

levanta el animo ok ok

Posted by 4748537539378284977 on May 30, 2014

para cuando se tiene bajo el animo es muy ecomendable

Great Pick

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Sep 24, 2013

This is some really good stuff! I'll give an update after I've taken it for a bit longer!

Better than others

Posted by 5553798162954016961 on Aug 13, 2013

We started using Rhodiola Rosea 6 months ago, only another brand. I was reading reviews as we were using it, noticing a change in energy levels, stamina, endurance, mood, you name it. We were feeling pretty good and able to handle stressful situations better. Once our initial dosage ran out, I started searching for better price deals and came across a site that highly recommended not only the Jarrow name brand for highest otc dosage and benefits, but also for iHerb offering the best price and fast, reliable shipping. That's our story. We've never felt better from the benefits of Rhodiola, and also are highly pleased with the shipping and cost from iHerb. At this point, we wouldn't change a thing.

Nice

Posted by 4912243485757700039 on Jul 20, 2013

I Love it!

Good for depression !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jun 22, 2013

If you took 4 caps at once and three times a day ( 12 caps daily total ) this can relieve depression in a couple of weeks.