Heavy duty probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2608759 on Dec 06, 2012

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

you have to have this in order for other probiotics to work

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

my stomach issues did not get better until I added this...I trust jarrow brands over others too!!

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

Good yeast

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

Questionable Quality

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1063157 on Jan 30, 2012

Asset to supplements for Crohns

The best

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Sep 05, 2011

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

Super Results

Posted by 5044980768777452740 on Jun 26, 2016

Even the doctor only had a prescription for me when I told of the frequent trips to the toilet for intestinal reasons. After 6 weeks I came across some info and bought this product. I take it in the morning before I eat, I go exercise in the pool and then come home after an hour and eat. I again take a capsule in the mid afternoon and hour before my last meal. The caps are large, but if I drink something beforehand, they go down easily. After just one week, I am more comfortable, have less intestinal cramps and make fewer trips to the bathroom too. Things are already so much improved. I am 72 years old and steer away from all drugs so was happy to find this supplement that really works without side effects of pharmaceuticals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »