Seems good enough.

Posted by Reviewer2741050 on Oct 22, 2014

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

Heavy duty probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2608759 on Dec 06, 2012

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

Good yeast

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Sep 05, 2011

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

good

Posted by soonpo on Nov 06, 2012

good

Great support when taking anti-biotics

Posted by 5357651848560599193 on Sep 20, 2014

A good product at a great price!

Great Things in Small Packages!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Oct 10, 2014

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »