WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

The best

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Sep 05, 2011

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

Great support when taking anti-biotics

Posted by 5357651848560599193 on Sep 20, 2014

A good product at a great price!

Great Things in Small Packages!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Oct 10, 2014

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

good

Posted by soonpo on Nov 06, 2012

good

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1063157 on Jan 30, 2012

Asset to supplements for Crohns

Excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a great probiotic, one of the best, I believe.

very good for candida

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

i have learnt about it from people with crohn

Mary Lou

Posted by 5015975846343133321 on Dec 11, 2015

My husband had a very bad bowel infection from either the hospital or nursing home. Because of this he was on antibiotic for a long time. We feel that he is stable now because of the probiotic. I even recommended it to another family member.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »