Nice product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

I love these!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on May 19, 2012

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

very good for candida

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

i have learnt about it from people with crohn

Excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a great probiotic, one of the best, I believe.

Absolutely a must

Posted by ShaunD on Mar 05, 2012

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho on Feb 02, 2012

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1063157 on Jan 30, 2012

Asset to supplements for Crohns

works well

Posted by Reviewer2684050 on Nov 17, 2011

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

good

Posted by Reviewer3094282 on Sep 23, 2011

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »