Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2758816 on May 01, 2010

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

Really worked on the Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

Hard for me to tell if most vitamins & minerals work except with blood work, but I could tell within a week that this was making a difference. Even though I was on other probiotics...this one helped me turn the corner. I also had to be off sugar.

New weapon against candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have only just received this product so will update again in a few weeks when I have an idea of its effectiveness. I have only just discovered this new healthy yeast that works in the gut to eat up candida. It certainly sounds good and is widely used in France to treat candida. Update - This is definitely working for the yeast is staying away and my gut feels much better way less gurgling after meals now! If you have a yeast problem this is worth adding to your supplements. I hope this review was helpful.

Shirley Thomas

Posted by Reviewer2680089 on Jun 26, 2008

Has helped my body overcome c. difficle! Thank you!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!