A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Seems to have worsened my condition

Posted by 5225316363521424516 on Apr 23, 2013

I purchased this to try to fix some mild but chronic ibs type symptoms because I had read the many reviews that touted it for gastrointestinal problems. The first few days on it did feel like it was helping with solid and less frequent stools but then within a week it devolved into horrible constipation and then something like ulcerative colitis that I am still attempting to have diagnosed. Now I'm having diarrhea and the most horrible pressure in the upper part of the left side of my colon and have been on strictly liquids for a week after two trips to the ER. I would recommend extreme caution to anyone with any underling but undiagnosed gastrointestinal problems who is thinking of using this.

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

Effective and good value anti-candida product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).

Candida and Skin

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on Jan 23, 2007

This product really helps me to keep a handle on candida overgrowth and the skin problems that arrise because of it. I really appreciate the new, higher potency.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2588922 on Feb 02, 2010

I've had better results with Jarrow's Saccharomyces than I've had with certain other brands that one would assume to be of superior quality. Go figure...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

ms.

Posted by 4904875117222256942 on May 06, 2015

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

Didn't work for my Leaky Gut

Posted by 5041968078279230212 on Feb 18, 2015

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and the extra ingredients such as the Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide meant that I was unable to handle these probiotics unfortunately. Next time I will buy a purer and more expensive version of Saccharomyces Boulardii