Excellent support whilst on antibiotics

Posted by RedYetiDave on Mar 21, 2012

Since this is a yeast (don't worry it won't "give you" Candida - that's a different kind of yeast!) it's not affected by antibiotics. So you can get all the probiotic benefits whilst taking a course.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Apr 25, 2011

I have tried many types of probiotics, this is definately my favorite, and will stick with it.I also like the Jarrow products. They never have disapointed me. Recomended by my doctor.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2544158 on Apr 28, 2010

This product helps me to keep regular. I have also had less headaches.

Must use following anti-yeast prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer2459342 on Oct 02, 2009

I added 1/2 capsule of this with Jarrow-dophilus powder in my 2 mo. old's pumped breastmilk. Mom had taken anti yeast medication to prevent candida/thrush. Only took one dose to change the color/consistency/smell back to the way it was when he was 2 weeks old. Better smelling diapers and better digestion. Great!

no title

Posted by Reviewer1692128 on Nov 28, 2007

the product helped with some indigestion problems and even with hemorrhoids. the service was superb.

Excellent Prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Oct 23, 2010

This prodcut is excellent at creating the ideal yeast environment inside your digestive system. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

Wonderful Tummy

Posted by Reviewer3047441 on Sep 30, 2010

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Sep 18, 2008

My son has autism and it is imperative that we keep his gut healthy. This is a much needed companion to our every day probiotics. Great price as well.

Colitis control

Posted by Reviewer2484879 on Jun 10, 2009

I am using this to control colitis along with boswellia. Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2850631 on Aug 04, 2011

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!