good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1483645 on May 15, 2012

I am taking antibiotics for my dermatitis for 2 months and I picked up Sacch. Boul. to help me prevent yeast overgrowth. I can't prove it's working , but at least it's making me feel better about replenishing my good micro-flora. I am also taking probiotics along with this.

great product

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Feb 04, 2013

really noticed a difference with my ibs, will order more.

OK +++

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Comme tous les probiotiques de la marque Jarrow Formulas, celui ci est super efficace. 5 milliards de levures par gélule. La gélule est grosse mais cela évite d'en prendre plusieurs. Ayant un transit intestinal alternatif (péristaltisme plus qu'anarchique et borborygme gênant voir douleurs abdominales en fonction des aliments consommés) les probiotiques m'ont vraiment aidés à avoir une digestion quasi normale. Les S. boulardii sont reconnus pour stopper les diarrhées donc je pense que je ramènerais ces probiotiques lors de mes prochains voyages à l'étranger.

Works well even after the heat of international shipping

Posted by 5241698576012858641 on Aug 16, 2014

Essential for anyone on antibiotics (modern or herbal). After a few bottles used I can say this product hasn't failed me. It's room temperature stable, even it seems after international delivery and delivered in a hot truck. I cool it immediately in the fridge, and then choose to store it in the fridge to ensure a long shelf-life - it's warm in Australia after all.

Probiotics

Posted by 5752468377531307546 on Sep 17, 2014

Best probiotics I've used in a long time. Highly recommend if anyone is having candida symptoms.

HEALTHY GUT=HAPPY GUT

Posted by 5161110245306157042 on Feb 25, 2014

This is a great product to help with gut issues.You may get bloated but stick with the product and your gut will thank you.

Live and active bacteria...

Posted by 4680280274346138675 on May 12, 2014

Live bacteria as opposed to other brands purchased elsewhere. Tested and confirmed.

good for yeast issues in the gut

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jun 10, 2014

i bought this when i learned abt how there's good yeasts and bad yeasts. its a good addition to normal probiotics

OK

Posted by Reviewer2158270 on Dec 05, 2010

OK

Jarrow is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jan 25, 2011

Another great Jarrow product.