Must use following anti-yeast prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer2459342 on Oct 02, 2009

I added 1/2 capsule of this with Jarrow-dophilus powder in my 2 mo. old's pumped breastmilk. Mom had taken anti yeast medication to prevent candida/thrush. Only took one dose to change the color/consistency/smell back to the way it was when he was 2 weeks old. Better smelling diapers and better digestion. Great!

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Sep 07, 2009

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

Colitis control

Posted by Reviewer2484879 on Jun 10, 2009

I am using this to control colitis along with boswellia. Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Jarrow Saccharomyces

Posted by Reviewer2358588 on May 27, 2009

I'm taking it in hopes that it will help a digestive problem I've been having. Seems to be a good product and I generally find Jarrow to be very good.

Good price for what you get.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 15, 2009

Same dosage as Florastor, but much cheaper price. Jarrows is a good name for quality as well. I recommend putting it in the fridge as soon as you get it to keep it at its best.

Works as it claims

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.