July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

I have tried other similar products that don't contain the Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS ingrediant. They did not work for me. Jarrow Formulas probiotic does a good job - I noticed the difference when using an alternative product while waiting for these caps to arrive.

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on May 29, 2011

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

the best for travellers

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Jul 18, 2011

After lots of research, this turned up to be wonderful to keep you safe from digestive issues while traveling