Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

Very pleased with product...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Works!

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2422426 on Apr 14, 2009

Did not make any difference

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Feb 25, 2009

and good price too. I would order again.

wonderful product and customer service

Posted by Reviewer1044724 on Feb 19, 2009

I was very pleased with product, shipping and how quickly I recieved it. Will do business with you again...told friends and family about you also... Thanks sherry murphy

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Feb 18, 2009

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).