good for yeast issues in the gut

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jun 10, 2014

i bought this when i learned abt how there's good yeasts and bad yeasts. its a good addition to normal probiotics

Helping with SIBO

Posted by 5107048080721591023 on Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Highly Effective for relief of Gastro disorders

Posted by 5509228211692489255 on Aug 14, 2016

This is very beneficial in reducing symptoms of severe gastro infection. Particularly good for nausea, with useful effects on appetite and well-being. I have suffered with C. diff for 12 months and this medication is the difference between me surviving and not ! Simple as that.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Sep 27, 2016

I only take it to aid digestion

Effective

Posted by 5744812153040660697 on Oct 09, 2016

This seems to be more effective than products that contain just boulardii.

Great product

Posted by 5474251042905894594 on Oct 14, 2016

Great product using to treat strep overgrowth

It works

Posted by 5651549541074866621 on Oct 31, 2016

I have had IBS for many years. Self diagnosed yeast overgrowth in my stomach by doing a spit test. I take apple cider vinegar every morning, then saw reviews for this product. The IBS is now all but gone. No more rushing to the toilet. I am positive that this product combined with Acv has helped me immensely. Highly recommend

Excellent Product for IBS-D

Posted by 5289614159868606899 on Nov 16, 2016

I have been struggling with IBS diarrhea problems, but with Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii, I have symptoms under control, taking 2 capsules per day, every 12 hours. It has great quality, nothing to envy Florastor or Floratil brands. I highly recommend this product to any person who has functional diarrhea or IBS with diarrhea predominance.

Worked!

Posted by 4934007622890813085 on Dec 01, 2016

I bought this to our dog. It has had right side ear problem (inflammation), but this worked! We avoid "normal" medicin as far as possible, but once we had to use antibiotics. Our dog is not vaccinated and it has been totally healthy except this ear problem, which now seems to be solved. Of course we have been careful with the food, too.

Great

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Dec 07, 2016

I've been taking this for only a few weeks now but have noticed a dramatic difference to how i'm feeling, including things like digestion, lethargy and mood. Will definitely make this a regular purchase!