Helping with SIBO

Posted by 5107048080721591023 on Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Highly Effective for relief of Gastro disorders

Posted by 5509228211692489255 on Aug 14, 2016

This is very beneficial in reducing symptoms of severe gastro infection. Particularly good for nausea, with useful effects on appetite and well-being. I have suffered with C. diff for 12 months and this medication is the difference between me surviving and not ! Simple as that.

Not bad at all!

Posted by 5028573501963424098 on Apr 12, 2016

I used to be lactose intolerant - severely! And some minor vaginal discharge.. but after eating this for 3 weeks, my vaginal discharge is nearly gone! i have no idea if it is this or the Iron Pills & Maca I am also taking.. but effects are quite good. So far, I can take milk (just a little) as well. Recommended!

Tried for Candida Cleanse

Posted by jewelsinchina on Aug 05, 2015

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

detox reaction

Posted by 5314490112360112949 on May 04, 2016

unfortunately I can not take the S boulardii due to heavy detox reactions. Severe headaches with vomiting and diarrhea. It is to much for me. But it is a very good product.

Good product

Posted by Nicholas64 on Jun 19, 2016

This product is not bad as I can feel some difference but not what I expected. Don't know if the heat during shipping destroyed the probiotics, but I would still give this product a 4 star.

Against candida

Posted by marianF on May 14, 2014

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Good

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.