Tried for Candida Cleanse

Posted by jewelsinchina on Aug 05, 2015

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

detox reaction

Posted by 5314490112360112949 on May 04, 2016

unfortunately I can not take the S boulardii due to heavy detox reactions. Severe headaches with vomiting and diarrhea. It is to much for me. But it is a very good product.

Good product

Posted by Nicholas64 on Jun 19, 2016

This product is not bad as I can feel some difference but not what I expected. Don't know if the heat during shipping destroyed the probiotics, but I would still give this product a 4 star.

Against candida

Posted by marianF on May 14, 2014

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Good

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

jarrow formulas, saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by Reviewer3271169 on Dec 01, 2010

Didn't feel much different after taking it.But it seems to improve my baby digestion system and my husband's also.

Dr sugggested for control off yeast overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer1133483 on Feb 03, 2011