10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

I really like this strain of probiotic. It's alot cheaper than others and I find that it is a very strong strain. Since starting this and eating a Paleo Diet I find that my digestion is much improved and I have more energy. My bowel movements are very regular now, only when I eat lots of sugars and carbs do I get some discomfort.

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.

Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.