Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules (JRW-03004)

Posted by Reviewer2279152 on Apr 03, 2008

Convenient capsule and doesn't need refrigeration (though I do refrigerate it). I take it per anecodotal comments read about its usefulness in helping with control of ulcerative colitis. Don't really know if it helps, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

Quality and dependable service...

Posted by Reviewer3151718 on Mar 04, 2008

I received the products ordered in a timely manner in a cooler box with ice. I will reorder again.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2695556 on Oct 24, 2007

Too soon to review the product as I have only just started taking them but very impressed with the website and speed of delivery, particularly for an international order.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Jun 26, 2008

Love this product

Works great!!

Posted by 4853694836117113177 on Jul 03, 2016

I haven'the had a boutique of indigestion since I start

Cassandra

Posted by Reviewer1654227 on Jul 04, 2008

Not sure how this one works for me but I was lucky to find it through your website because no one locally in Hawaii carrys it. Down To Earth which is our biggest health food market in Hawaii has never even heard of it! Maybe you should have a rep contact them because they wouldn't even order it for me.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

This product did not work for me. My brother tried it and I hope his immune system is a bit stronger.

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Posted by Reviewer1995469 on Jun 10, 2010

Saccharomyces Boulardii almost sounds like the title of a song :)! Presently, I have abstained from taking this item on orders from my dermatologist until we find out why I have recently broken out in blotches/rash of the upper body. This item may or may not be a source of the outbreak among other supplements/antioxidants I take.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3054545 on Sep 01, 2010

seems to be helping.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2905727 on Jan 31, 2008

I received my order quickly. It was properly packaged to keep it cold, as it must be refrigerated. I had scanned all the sites that sell the product and iHerb was the best in total price. I will continue to buy at iHerb!