10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

No trouble

Posted by Reviewer2650782 on Dec 30, 2008

I think these have helped in that I have less intestinal problems while taking them.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.