お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

ms.

Posted by 4904875117222256942 on May 06, 2015

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

Working

Posted by Reviewer2450015 on May 25, 2010

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

Posted by 5595725085547366933 on Feb 09, 2015

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Didn't work for my Leaky Gut

Posted by 5041968078279230212 on Feb 18, 2015

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and the extra ingredients such as the Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide meant that I was unable to handle these probiotics unfortunately. Next time I will buy a purer and more expensive version of Saccharomyces Boulardii