Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2758816 on May 01, 2010

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

Shirley Thomas

Posted by Reviewer2680089 on Jun 26, 2008

Has helped my body overcome c. difficle! Thank you!

New weapon against candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have only just received this product so will update again in a few weeks when I have an idea of its effectiveness. I have only just discovered this new healthy yeast that works in the gut to eat up candida. It certainly sounds good and is widely used in France to treat candida. Update - This is definitely working for the yeast is staying away and my gut feels much better way less gurgling after meals now! If you have a yeast problem this is worth adding to your supplements. I hope this review was helpful.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

jarrow formulas Saccharomyces

Posted by Reviewer1854245 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using Florastor for a medical condition. I absoulutely must have it in my diet in order to stay healthy... This product is just as good at a fraction of the cost.... i will continue to buy this product,, it is excellent..thank God i have found something that is not only great but will also save me alot of money...

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Sep 21, 2010

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1023781 on May 25, 2011

makes me able to eat bread and icecream, badly missed since becoming intolerant to gluten and lactose.

Recommended by our Naturopath

Posted by Reviewer2925301 on Aug 03, 2011

Been using for three years now. My husband's Crohn's disease is in remission, and staying that way.

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

Effective and good value anti-candida product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).