Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

dr prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1483645 on May 15, 2012

I am taking antibiotics for my dermatitis for 2 months and I picked up Sacch. Boul. to help me prevent yeast overgrowth. I can't prove it's working , but at least it's making me feel better about replenishing my good micro-flora. I am also taking probiotics along with this.

Effective and good value anti-candida product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Apr 09, 2012

This worked effectively at reducing my candida and yeast overgrowth. My doctor recommended this brand and I have bought several bottles of this since it worked so well.

Excellent support whilst on antibiotics

Posted by RedYetiDave on Mar 21, 2012

Since this is a yeast (don't worry it won't "give you" Candida - that's a different kind of yeast!) it's not affected by antibiotics. So you can get all the probiotic benefits whilst taking a course.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2487329 on Mar 06, 2012

Good products, fast shipping and good prices

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Feb 10, 2012

I would recommend this to anyone on long term antibiotic therapy.

Atlanta