Candida and Skin

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on Jan 23, 2007

This product really helps me to keep a handle on candida overgrowth and the skin problems that arrise because of it. I really appreciate the new, higher potency.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

ms.

Posted by 4904875117222256942 on May 06, 2015

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

Excellent support whilst on antibiotics

Posted by RedYetiDave on Mar 21, 2012

Since this is a yeast (don't worry it won't "give you" Candida - that's a different kind of yeast!) it's not affected by antibiotics. So you can get all the probiotic benefits whilst taking a course.

Must use following anti-yeast prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer2459342 on Oct 02, 2009

I added 1/2 capsule of this with Jarrow-dophilus powder in my 2 mo. old's pumped breastmilk. Mom had taken anti yeast medication to prevent candida/thrush. Only took one dose to change the color/consistency/smell back to the way it was when he was 2 weeks old. Better smelling diapers and better digestion. Great!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Sep 18, 2008

My son has autism and it is imperative that we keep his gut healthy. This is a much needed companion to our every day probiotics. Great price as well.

no title

Posted by Reviewer1692128 on Nov 28, 2007

the product helped with some indigestion problems and even with hemorrhoids. the service was superb.

Wonderful Tummy

Posted by Reviewer3047441 on Sep 30, 2010

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

Excellent Prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Oct 23, 2010

This prodcut is excellent at creating the ideal yeast environment inside your digestive system. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Apr 25, 2011

I have tried many types of probiotics, this is definately my favorite, and will stick with it.I also like the Jarrow products. They never have disapointed me. Recomended by my doctor.