HEALTHY GUT=HAPPY GUT

Posted by 5161110245306157042 on Feb 25, 2014

This is a great product to help with gut issues.You may get bloated but stick with the product and your gut will thank you.

A Blast from the Best!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Feb 08, 2014

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

New weapon against candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have only just received this product so will update again in a few weeks when I have an idea of its effectiveness. I have only just discovered this new healthy yeast that works in the gut to eat up candida. It certainly sounds good and is widely used in France to treat candida. Update - This is definitely working for the yeast is staying away and my gut feels much better way less gurgling after meals now! If you have a yeast problem this is worth adding to your supplements. I hope this review was helpful.

tried it against candida

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

I am not sure, but for me seems like NOW FOODs brand works better against candida. This one did not harm though, maybe its as effective.

buy the second time

Posted by 5628129038917877643 on Nov 11, 2013

I buy it the second time. I believe it helps with my microflora problems. I also take the Lacto formulas and I think together they work great.

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

Posted by 5757311678832123630 on Oct 19, 2013

good product, everything as announced.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

C diff beware!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.