July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2758816 on May 01, 2010

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Sep 21, 2010

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.