Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Sep 21, 2010

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1023781 on May 25, 2011

makes me able to eat bread and icecream, badly missed since becoming intolerant to gluten and lactose.

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.