no title

Posted by Reviewer1692128 on Nov 28, 2007

the product helped with some indigestion problems and even with hemorrhoids. the service was superb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Sep 18, 2008

My son has autism and it is imperative that we keep his gut healthy. This is a much needed companion to our every day probiotics. Great price as well.

Wonderful Tummy

Posted by Reviewer3047441 on Sep 30, 2010

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

Excellent Prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Oct 23, 2010

This prodcut is excellent at creating the ideal yeast environment inside your digestive system. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Apr 25, 2011

I have tried many types of probiotics, this is definately my favorite, and will stick with it.I also like the Jarrow products. They never have disapointed me. Recomended by my doctor.

Excellent support whilst on antibiotics

Posted by RedYetiDave on Mar 21, 2012

Since this is a yeast (don't worry it won't "give you" Candida - that's a different kind of yeast!) it's not affected by antibiotics. So you can get all the probiotic benefits whilst taking a course.

I won't go without this!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Feb 04, 2013

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. Its WAY cheaper than Florastor and the same thing. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2850631 on Aug 04, 2011

When having very loose stools and diaree these pills correct it after 2-3 days!

Colitis control

Posted by Reviewer2484879 on Jun 10, 2009

I am using this to control colitis along with boswellia. Together they are pretty effective. More so than mesalazine or steroids, though I have not achieve complete remission

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.