I won't go without this!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Aug 28, 2016

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 01, 2016

This was recommended to me by my functional holistic GP - working very well for me, take one morning and evening and would buy again.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

Seems good so far

Posted by 5618514673450273009 on May 06, 2016

Not a life changer, but it helps a bit with my various gastrointestinal issues

very useful product

Posted by 4803465035866097366 on Jun 27, 2016

This product helped me to get rid of candida that I had on my tongue, helped my husband with helicobacter pylori. Also when I feel gas in my stomach, I take one and it helps me in 10 minutes. I prefer to have it always with me.

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Jarrow-Formulas-Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-90-Veggie-Caps