C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

I really like this strain of probiotic. It's alot cheaper than others and I find that it is a very strong strain. Since starting this and eating a Paleo Diet I find that my digestion is much improved and I have more energy. My bowel movements are very regular now, only when I eat lots of sugars and carbs do I get some discomfort.

suoer duper flora restorer!

Posted by Reviewer1802835 on Apr 28, 2008

I have gastro intestinal problems and when I have a case of gastointeritis this stuff helps with the pain immensly.

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 01, 2016

This was recommended to me by my functional holistic GP - working very well for me, take one morning and evening and would buy again.

very useful product

Posted by 4803465035866097366 on Jun 27, 2016

This product helped me to get rid of candida that I had on my tongue, helped my husband with helicobacter pylori. Also when I feel gas in my stomach, I take one and it helps me in 10 minutes. I prefer to have it always with me.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

Great brand, great value. Seems to work well. Taking to prevent c.diff and yeast while on long term antibiotics.

Great for fighting the bad tummy bugs

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I take this to help stave off bad bacteria overgrowth, and I think it helps.

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!