to prevent c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1358326 on Oct 01, 2010

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

Wonderful Tummy

Posted by Reviewer3047441 on Sep 30, 2010

Still using this product after being recommended by my daughter after a severe bout with my digestive system back in June. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Sep 21, 2010

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by Reviewer2327001 on Sep 12, 2010

My product arrived within the specified delivery time. It was well packaged and arrived in good condition. I have had difficulty sourcing a dairy free form of saccharomyces boulardii in Australia so I am very happy to have found this formula. I will continue to order from iHerb.

C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3054545 on Sep 01, 2010

seems to be helping.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

Great brand, great value. Seems to work well. Taking to prevent c.diff and yeast while on long term antibiotics.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

This product did not work for me. My brother tried it and I hope his immune system is a bit stronger.

Faster than a Speeding Bullet!!

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on Aug 16, 2010

I ordered this product on a Monday and received it on a Thursday - in Australia........Amazing. Our own Australia Post is not as fast. Congratulations Product is well priced- IHerb's customer service is really efficient and they stock really decent quality products

Great for fighting the bad tummy bugs

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I take this to help stave off bad bacteria overgrowth, and I think it helps.