love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.

Good price for what you get.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 15, 2009

Same dosage as Florastor, but much cheaper price. Jarrows is a good name for quality as well. I recommend putting it in the fridge as soon as you get it to keep it at its best.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

I really like this strain of probiotic. It's alot cheaper than others and I find that it is a very strong strain. Since starting this and eating a Paleo Diet I find that my digestion is much improved and I have more energy. My bowel movements are very regular now, only when I eat lots of sugars and carbs do I get some discomfort.

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.

no colitis!

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Feb 14, 2010

since i have been taking there is no sign of my colitis.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Apr 09, 2012

This worked effectively at reducing my candida and yeast overgrowth. My doctor recommended this brand and I have bought several bottles of this since it worked so well.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I don't want to be without this. I ran out and could really tell. It is great when your intestinal flora may not be the best.

suoer duper flora restorer!

Posted by Reviewer1802835 on Apr 28, 2008

I have gastro intestinal problems and when I have a case of gastointeritis this stuff helps with the pain immensly.