Seems good so far

Posted by 5618514673450273009 on May 06, 2016

Not a life changer, but it helps a bit with my various gastrointestinal issues

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I don't want to be without this. I ran out and could really tell. It is great when your intestinal flora may not be the best.

love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

Good price for what you get.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 15, 2009

Same dosage as Florastor, but much cheaper price. Jarrows is a good name for quality as well. I recommend putting it in the fridge as soon as you get it to keep it at its best.

Unimpressed

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I used half the bottle and threw the rest of it out. Did not do anything for heartburn, IBS or reflux. Did not work for me so I cannot recommend.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2422426 on Apr 14, 2009

Did not make any difference

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Very pleased with product...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Works!

good for yeast issues in the gut

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jun 10, 2014

i bought this when i learned abt how there's good yeasts and bad yeasts. its a good addition to normal probiotics