A healthy Male

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Mar 09, 2011

Pursued the production of GSH the bodies natural anioxidant that will detox the cells from the inside. Using SAM-e and NAC together. Seems to be giving me heaps of sustained energy and gradually detoxing. Mind you I'd have years and years of toxic abuse to remove and the on going contamination to deal with. 20 tablets seem to not last long, so order two packets.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2293806 on Feb 12, 2009

I use this for my dog. She has an undetermined liver disease and it really helps.

Works well may try a higher does

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

Seems to work quite well. I do feel a lift on this. Almost a warm contented feel. I have been taking St John's Wort for manny years - and I think this works better. Though it is different somehow in its effect. I take it first thing in the morning and it seems to wear off a bit by late afternoon. I may try increasing the amounnt. I worred I might have trouble sleeping, but so far no problem. I do still take St John's Wort before bed to help with sleep and it does not seem to cause any adverse reaction. Just wish it was not so expensive.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 01, 2010

I started taking the 200mg of Sam-e and after a few weeks I bought the 400mg. What a difference in my knees! I'm able to get up off the floor without my knees hurting. I also feel a bit more "even" - not so prone to feeling sad and depressed.

Sam-e Works for so many things!

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

Sam-e WORKS! I am super sensitive to supps/meds/drugs etc, so I can only take a very small dose. However it makes so many things work better in my body (CFS/FM/MCS etc). Helps prevent crashes, make the bod work 'more smoothly', reduce muscle pain and definitely helps neurotransmitter (brain) function! Try it if you haven't before.

Excellent Products by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Nov 01, 2010

Jarrow is a name I trust. Sam-e helps with mild depression; I use (1) 200mg tablet daily, in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea and Holy Basil. It keeps me off prescription anti-depressants which cause unwanted side effects for me.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2058042 on Nov 15, 2010

SAM-e works SO well for mood. All I have to do is run out of it to find that out. It really is effective, so much safer than anti-depressants, and no side effects (except good ones, like liver protection and joint help). I was glad the 200 mg's were available when the 400's happened to be out of stock.

Jarrow Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1746889 on Dec 15, 2010

Better price and quality than Wal-Mart! I use it to help with my dog's 'senior moments'.

highest quality

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Aug 05, 2009

seems to really work; just use it when having a mood; i am sensitive enough that it works day one for me

very good

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 29, 2010

ConsumerLab said that research has shown Sam-E to be good for joints, which is why I purchased it (I have a messed up knee). I do think that I have experienced a reduction in pain. And it seems to have a positive impact on my mood as well. I will reorder this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »