Sam-e Works for so many things!

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

Sam-e WORKS! I am super sensitive to supps/meds/drugs etc, so I can only take a very small dose. However it makes so many things work better in my body (CFS/FM/MCS etc). Helps prevent crashes, make the bod work 'more smoothly', reduce muscle pain and definitely helps neurotransmitter (brain) function! Try it if you haven't before.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 01, 2010

I started taking the 200mg of Sam-e and after a few weeks I bought the 400mg. What a difference in my knees! I'm able to get up off the floor without my knees hurting. I also feel a bit more "even" - not so prone to feeling sad and depressed.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 29, 2010

ConsumerLab said that research has shown Sam-E to be good for joints, which is why I purchased it (I have a messed up knee). I do think that I have experienced a reduction in pain. And it seems to have a positive impact on my mood as well. I will reorder this.

highest quality

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Aug 05, 2009

seems to really work; just use it when having a mood; i am sensitive enough that it works day one for me

Works well may try a higher does

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on Mar 30, 2009

Seems to work quite well. I do feel a lift on this. Almost a warm contented feel. I have been taking St John's Wort for manny years - and I think this works better. Though it is different somehow in its effect. I take it first thing in the morning and it seems to wear off a bit by late afternoon. I may try increasing the amounnt. I worred I might have trouble sleeping, but so far no problem. I do still take St John's Wort before bed to help with sleep and it does not seem to cause any adverse reaction. Just wish it was not so expensive.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2293806 on Feb 12, 2009

I use this for my dog. She has an undetermined liver disease and it really helps.

Works very well in the morning.

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Nov 30, 2008

I take it in the morning on an empty stomach and it helps get rid of that morning fog. Makes me feel better throughout the day as well. It's just expensive as hell.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1762882 on Nov 13, 2008

Individually blister packed (very important).

side effects

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Jul 31, 2008

I am sure this is itself a fine product, but I have tried it twice, the second time with a very small dose (a quarter of a tablet), and while it initially increased my energy, over the next few days I developed a horrible, sharp ringing in my ears and unbearable headaches. I have no discontinued it for good.

Quality Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Jul 21, 2008

I bought this because of the price, but it just great. Will buy bigger size next time, but glad that this smaller size is available for when times are tight!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »