• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

not working

Posted by 5185673384671189354 on Apr 02, 2016

Didn't work on me :(

No effect

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

My mother took these and she felt nothing. She sleeps so much better with Silent Night from Nature's Way.

Bad experience

Posted by 4765471460330070779 on Mar 08, 2014

I did not like this at all. Yes, I fell asleep easily, but during the night I woke a dozen times in bursts of restlessness. Very shallow sleep, felt almost tired in the morning.

Good sleep should never be minimized

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I have used this before and was replacing stock. One capsule usually produces a good deep sleep without morning issues. I have noticed that it will not work well with friends who have chronic insomnia with adrenal exhaustion.

Unlike many, these work

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Nov 22, 2011

These have a good combination of sleep aids without overdosing on melatonin (a common flaw with many sleep aids, it's a hormone and requires caution--even 1 mg is questionable and many sleep formulas have even higher amounts). They help me fall asleep and stay sleeping better than anything else I've tried.

No use

Posted by Reviewer1908853 on Oct 28, 2011

Not work on my mum's poor sleep, and smells really like stinky sock

night night!

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 12, 2011

Melatonin works pretty well for me but although this formula is considerably more expensive it has been excellent for producing a great nights sleep!

Great sleep inducer

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Nov 29, 2010

I have used a variety of herbal cocktails to sleep of my own making. This one works great. There are still those nights that no matter what, I won't fall asleep for hours, but then that even happens to me with pharmaceuticals. I am going to order another box.

Dreams Again

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

Wonderful product. I don't know how well it helps in going to sleep, but it makes my sleeping so much more efficient. I have the energy to wake up in the morning rather than feeling terrible that it is morning. Added benefit, my dreams returned and with a lot more intensity!

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Jan 01, 2010

I am a night owl with an early morning job. This product works very well if I am tired but can't sleep. It leaves no morning drag effect, and is very gentle on the stomach. I like it a lot! There has only been one time it didn't put me to sleep, and that was when I needed to sleep but wasn't a bit tired. It only relaxed me that time, but over all, I really love the product! It works great! A huge help! Very gentle relaxation!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »