10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Sleep Optimizer, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Jan 01, 2010

I am a night owl with an early morning job. This product works very well if I am tired but can't sleep. It leaves no morning drag effect, and is very gentle on the stomach. I like it a lot! There has only been one time it didn't put me to sleep, and that was when I needed to sleep but wasn't a bit tired. It only relaxed me that time, but over all, I really love the product! It works great! A huge help! Very gentle relaxation!

Good sleep should never be minimized

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I have used this before and was replacing stock. One capsule usually produces a good deep sleep without morning issues. I have noticed that it will not work well with friends who have chronic insomnia with adrenal exhaustion.

Helped a Bit

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 01, 2008

This doesn't work as well as Lunesta, but has some effect. I prefer to use this rather than a prescription medication.