Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2156018 on May 23, 2010

Started using in June '09 since I read it might melt fat and helps build up muscle. I use between 2-4 little scoops a day. During the summer I read in the reviews that it helped for depression and then I realized why I was feeling so well, felt calmer and had more energy. At the same time I had started the digestive grape bitters crystals that might have helped too since it cleans the liver and there are a lot of emotions related to the liver.

Gives a real pick up

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Oct 08, 2008

This does give me a pick up and with fibro I need that. I take a 1/4 of what is recommended as more than that and I can't sleep.

Good TMG - It definitely does something for me!

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on Apr 27, 2009

I take this product regularly. It dissolves easily and I find that on days when other energy supplements run out of gas or don't seem to work, this provides a boost. It seems like this is a missing link or something. I generally feel better when I take it. TMG is supposed to lower homocysteine levels, so maybe it has something to do with it. It is very cheap and I take the little jar to work. This little jar will last a long time too.

SAM

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 01, 2008

Great product. I use this with choline cocktail and berry High along with L-methionine for a morning drink. Provides energy.

Very strong but good

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Mar 21, 2010

I take a tiny bit of this (about 1/8 tsp) and it gives a little lift. It keeps me awake if I take more of it.

Clean sweet taste, but needs better moisture absorption packets

Posted by psoriasis on Mar 31, 2014

The product is good, but the manufacturer should add more or better moisture absorption packets. Otherwise the powder transforms into one hard piece and you will have to crush it.

Fantastic. Use with Jarrow's Liver Support !!! It becomes SAM-E

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Jul 16, 2010

Google it. TMG taken with the Liver Support is effective and does the job of SAM-E for less money.

feels good

Posted by Reviewer1628634 on Jun 16, 2008

felt better breathing and less toxic

Good product

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 16, 2015

This is a good product that detoxifies with an alternative pathway to b12. If you have trouble with your b12 pathway blocked, this will help you along until you are able to increase methyl b12 to noticeable levels. No flavor, we add it to water bottle first thing in the morning.

good

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

use this in conjunction with other supplements post workout. sweet flavor and gives a nice subtle mental boost

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »