Jarrow Formulas, TMG Crystals, 50 g

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gives a real pick up

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Oct 08, 2008

This does give me a pick up and with fibro I need that. I take a 1/4 of what is recommended as more than that and I can't sleep.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2156018 on May 23, 2010

Started using in June '09 since I read it might melt fat and helps build up muscle. I use between 2-4 little scoops a day. During the summer I read in the reviews that it helped for depression and then I realized why I was feeling so well, felt calmer and had more energy. At the same time I had started the digestive grape bitters crystals that might have helped too since it cleans the liver and there are a lot of emotions related to the liver.

Good TMG - It definitely does something for me!

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on Apr 27, 2009

I take this product regularly. It dissolves easily and I find that on days when other energy supplements run out of gas or don't seem to work, this provides a boost. It seems like this is a missing link or something. I generally feel better when I take it. TMG is supposed to lower homocysteine levels, so maybe it has something to do with it. It is very cheap and I take the little jar to work. This little jar will last a long time too.

SAM

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 01, 2008

Great product. I use this with choline cocktail and berry High along with L-methionine for a morning drink. Provides energy.

Very strong but good

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Mar 21, 2010

I take a tiny bit of this (about 1/8 tsp) and it gives a little lift. It keeps me awake if I take more of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »