Jarrow Formulas, Taurine 1000, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

Toro toro

Posted by Reviewer2484117 From Ireland on Feb 08, 2009

I bought this and the Now Foods Taurine as the latter described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.

Counteracting heart valve irregularities

Posted by Reviewer2793732 From Indiana on Mar 06, 2009

These have stopped heart irregularity that I have had as a result of some heart valve weaknesses.

saved her

Posted by Reviewer2134263 From New York on Jun 20, 2008

I use the taurine for my dog.When she was 3 months old her heart became enlarged and valves were leaking.The vet found out she was taurine deficient.I started giving her 1000mg twice a day,and with in 3 months her heart was back to normal.Your products are not only for poeple,It saved my dogs life.

Sun L Theanine and Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1344582 From California on Jul 27, 2009

I ordered these products 2 weeks ago. I tried them separately. The Taurine gave me a severe migraine and I took it three day in a row once a day. It definitely did what it was supposed to do but unfortunately I experienced the migraine. I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this. I'm still rating it with 5 stars because it was certainly a calming/relaxing agent. The Sun L Theanine is excellent and I suffered no migraine so I'm sticking with it and it too, did exactly what the "reviewers" stated. I'm thrilled.

Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1516192 From New York on Jan 01, 2010

I have read that Taurine helps to control blood sugar. I have notice a difference in my numbers since I have been taking Taurine. It also helps with seizures too. (See Vita Nutrient Solution by Dr Atkins, this is a great book. It is all about nutrition and has very little about low carb diets)