| English
| USD ($)

Jarrow Formulas, Taurine, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules

Toro toro

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 08, 2009

I bought this and the Now Foods Taurine as the latter described itself as being Free-Form (no idea what that means). The normal dosage is 1 tab but I had read that certain extra benefits could be had by taking 2000mg so I take one of each every day. I could definitely feel an increase in stamina and concentration.

Counteracting heart valve irregularities

Posted by Reviewer2793732 on Mar 06, 2009

These have stopped heart irregularity that I have had as a result of some heart valve weaknesses.

Good for your liver, heart and more

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

Most people don't need to supplement with the amino acid taurine as it is plentiful in the body. But it is good for detoxing the liver and it can have a calming effect at night to help with sleep. It is a precursor to making bile. It is also recomeded for those with weak hearts. I found this to be a good Taurine product and I like the 1 gram capules as I take one or two grams at night. This makes it efficient. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health. Peace and good health.

Sun L Theanine and Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1344582 on Jul 27, 2009

I ordered these products 2 weeks ago. I tried them separately. The Taurine gave me a severe migraine and I took it three day in a row once a day. It definitely did what it was supposed to do but unfortunately I experienced the migraine. I wanted to know if anyone else experienced this. I'm still rating it with 5 stars because it was certainly a calming/relaxing agent. The Sun L Theanine is excellent and I suffered no migraine so I'm sticking with it and it too, did exactly what the "reviewers" stated. I'm thrilled.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009

Jarrow taurine helps relieve my depression.