Best price for pure Taurine

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jun 25, 2010

Good for calming

like it

Posted by Reviewer2888040 on Jul 27, 2010

I have taken it faithfully 2 in the am and 2 in the pm since received not more than two weeks. I am noticing some difference in my liver area. Liver pain has reduced somewhat. I am taking this along with milk thistle 2 1000mg, and NOW liver detoxifier and regenerator. I have noticed less problems with heart since taking.

Great for your brain

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

Had tried it a little while ago and I already feel its effects. My brain seems to work faster and I also feel more relaxed.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I use this as a natural diuretic. Seems to be working.

Very good taurine

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

My favorite taurine is Twinlab, Mega Taurine Caps. They are more expensive than this version from Jarrow. Jarrow's taurine is a good product and I am using it alternatively with the Twinlab version.

Good for your mood!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on May 09, 2009

I like the Jarrow product. It helps when I drink too much and generally is very calming. I think I prefer the 500 mg dosage because I can spread the dosage out during the day better. Very good value though if you want the higher dose.

Taurine user for years

Posted by Reviewer2542158 on Feb 15, 2009

Very competitive price and large per capsule dosage.

No B6

Posted by SteveL on Apr 09, 2010

This seems good but they don't put any B6 in it which is important to help with absorption. That seems odd. Most other companies include B6 and everyone knows its important for absorption of free form aminos.

Great but,

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 26, 2009

it does have mag stearate in it. I wish supp makers would get the stuff out that is not needed. Some makers have no additional stuff like mag stearate, stearic acid, etc. Other makers have it in everything that is not a softgel capsule.

Excellent Product For the Money

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Feb 24, 2007

Jarrow is a top-quality brand. And this product is excellent as a gentle sedative. For me, it is calming. However, it might have a different effect on others, because I notice many "energy" drinks have taurine in them. It must wire up some people, but it has the opposite effect on me.