Helps with Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on May 29, 2006

I find this theanine product to be effective aginst light anxiety. I take it in the morning when I first wake up if I am feeling nervous about something.

Nice way to maintain mental calm

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

Theanine works well to make me feel much calmer and more content. The effects of theanine on brain chemistry are well-documented. Rather than being a quick-acting sedative like Xanax or Ativan, the effect is more wholistic. Theanine can be used by your brain to naturally create the neurotransmitters that make you more content. The effects take a while to manifest and are subtle. You just notice that you have felt relaxed and content since taking it, but no sedation, euphoria, or rush after taking one. Of course, I also take other steps to avoid stress. Theanine makes it easier to be calmer and more content, but it can't make a difficult life tolerable.

Relax coffee

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on May 30, 2011

Used International AirMail. Shipped to the Netherlands in 11 days. Payed no extra import taxes. Taking this with coffee it reduces the stress effect of caffeine.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Apr 10, 2010

I like Theanine as a very good "calm-down" product but was annoyed that it was becoming more difficult to find a 100mg strength, as most makes are now 200mg. Thanks to wonderful iherb that problem is now solved and I'm very happy.

Love This!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 20, 2009

After about a week of jitters, this is now working very well to calm and stabilize my moods. Highly recommend.

Change in life perspective

Posted by Reviewer3205133 on Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take these in combination with 5-HTP and SAM-e 200. I was suffering from low moods and depression, as well as decreased focus and attention. Taking these tablets has changed my life. My mood is now consistent and good, I have focus, I'm able to think "clearer," and feel mentally better than I have in years. Did much more for me than a lot of therapy ; ) I was prescribed anti-depressants at one point. So glad I resisted. One round of visits to a nutritionist and all better, naturally and healthily!

Loved this product

Posted by Reviewer1285308 on Aug 19, 2009

I feel so much better than I used to feel. It's a very great product.

Takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1588698 on Sep 25, 2009

been having some stressful times lately, and this defineately helps me keep it togeather.

Good for nerves and anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2009

I haven't tried it yet. I've used other brands that work and I've always got good results from other Jarrow products so I'm giving it four stars.

Try it in a job interview

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Great for job interviews! calms the nerves without blunting reaction time or cognitive function. Not sure if you need to take it everyday, perhaps if you suffer from anxiety.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »