works great!

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Dec 23, 2009

I take 50 mg 2 x a day, so I just open 1/2 the capsule into my tea. It works great; I sleep better and am more relaxed. Also, I think my thinking is more clear:)

Works every time

Posted by Reviewer2088677 on Jul 06, 2010

This product always help the day go better. Your mind functions better without jitters. I will always buy this product.

So relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Sep 28, 2010

I love this one. It`s what better feels like! I take 1 or 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach & 2@ night, an hour before bedtime with Now Melatonin Two Stage Release. Great product, great price.

mood stablizer 2

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

aids in production of alpha waves in brain. good for keeping level head naturally.

jarrow in general

Posted by Reviewer2201094 on Jun 04, 2008

the l-theanine works so well by helping me to maintain a sense of wellbeing in a very non dramatic way, I never considered trying a different company than Jarrow.

Great amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Jan 19, 2008

This is a really cool product, and helps a lot for a sense of well-being and concentration.

great products

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Jul 10, 2009

Helps focus and hyperactivilty,highly reccommend before trying dangerous drugs.

Relax coffee

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on May 30, 2011

Used International AirMail. Shipped to the Netherlands in 11 days. Payed no extra import taxes. Taking this with coffee it reduces the stress effect of caffeine.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1450791 on Jul 09, 2010

Can only comment on its ability to noticably reduce social anxiety. I take Perika(st john's wort) for GAD, Depression and mild insomnia, which it works brilliantly for and does help with social anxiety. So i'm already calm and relaxed and have a good mood, but i got an extra boost from the Theanine for social anxiety, while out in public almost zero anxiety. Also for those interested i've tested tons of herbs and supplements. So far only a hand full seem to work and some of them are dependent on brand. so I'll list the ones that work from most effective to least. #1: Perika #2: 5-htp #3: L-Theanine #4: Rhodiola Rosea #5: L-tyrosine( only in combination with 5-htp). and Only Perika and 5-htp are powerful enough for me to use exclusively and be fine. though the combination is insanely potent.

An excellent value for a needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer2254515 on Jul 21, 2010

I've been using this product for at least 6 years with very positive results.