Funciona

Posted by 4951715635915071027 on Feb 28, 2015

Simplemente funciona. Uno por la mañana y otro tras almorzar. Te quita el estrés y te facilita las relaciones con los demás, te hace ser más positivo. Llevo varias semanas con esto y es excelente en combinación con melatonina por las noches.

Less than 100mg is healthier

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015

Try not to take it every day. Take it non regularly and when you need to concentrate or study.

Very effective for stress & anxiety

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

Change in life perspective

Posted by Reviewer3205133 on Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take these in combination with 5-HTP and SAM-e 200. I was suffering from low moods and depression, as well as decreased focus and attention. Taking these tablets has changed my life. My mood is now consistent and good, I have focus, I'm able to think "clearer," and feel mentally better than I have in years. Did much more for me than a lot of therapy ; ) I was prescribed anti-depressants at one point. So glad I resisted. One round of visits to a nutritionist and all better, naturally and healthily!

Helps with stress and sleep

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on May 18, 2011

Good for sleep aid and helps calm me for social situations

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2380557 on Sep 21, 2011

Impressed how well this works. Take it every morning on an empty stomach.

I think this is a good product.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Oct 13, 2010

It is so hard to tell sometimes with some supplements, however this has been part of a new regimen for my stressful life and I feel it is working.

good

Posted by Reviewer2580331 on Aug 17, 2010

i am more calm from the time i take the pills

Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2850235 on Feb 28, 2011

I love this product itha help me not to be so anxious. I will be ordering more in the future.

a lifesaver....

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Apr 07, 2011

Under tremendous amount of stress, the theanine really helps. The effect is almost instant!