good price

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Oct 14, 2008

One cap helps me concentrate and recuce anxiety for about 6 hours.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1653424 on Dec 02, 2009

Absolutely fantastic product. Having tried Bacopa Extract (quite good) as well as dietary changes, L-Theanine by Jarrow is the only thing I can say that definitely works for mild anxiety and/or ADD. Great buy at a reasonable price.

Destress

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010

This is a good product, it helps me remain relaxed in high pressure situations. Being able to stay calm under pressure is important. You are better able to stay focused on your goal.

Theanine 100

Posted by Reviewer1353201 on Jul 13, 2011

The order came very quickly and the price was great. I bought these for my dog- the veterinary product (chicken flavoured) costs 100.00 per month-these are just over 10.00 per month and the ingredient is exactly the same. Dog is doing great nad so is my wallet!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Feb 23, 2010

If you have a cluttered un-quiet mind this stuff is awesome! It helps you get to sleep easily...

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Dec 23, 2009

I take 50 mg 2 x a day, so I just open 1/2 the capsule into my tea. It works great; I sleep better and am more relaxed. Also, I think my thinking is more clear:)

great products

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Jul 10, 2009

Helps focus and hyperactivilty,highly reccommend before trying dangerous drugs.

Great amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Jan 19, 2008

This is a really cool product, and helps a lot for a sense of well-being and concentration.

mood stablizer 2

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

aids in production of alpha waves in brain. good for keeping level head naturally.

jarrow in general

Posted by Reviewer2201094 on Jun 04, 2008

the l-theanine works so well by helping me to maintain a sense of wellbeing in a very non dramatic way, I never considered trying a different company than Jarrow.