So relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Sep 28, 2010

I love this one. It`s what better feels like! I take 1 or 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach & 2@ night, an hour before bedtime with Now Melatonin Two Stage Release. Great product, great price.

Works every time

Posted by Reviewer2088677 on Jul 06, 2010

This product always help the day go better. Your mind functions better without jitters. I will always buy this product.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2705636 on Mar 02, 2010

This supplememt helps me relax, calms monthly anxiety and helps me sleep.

Good supplement for relaxation/stress relief and focus

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

My son's doctor has prescribed 100mg of theanine twice per day. He was having anxiety issues at school. This has definitely helped his mood, without making him drowsy. He also takes 100mg of 5-HTP, but that makes him sleepy so he takes it at night before bed. I am happy that my son's anxiety is much improved without the use of prescription drugs.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

great for relaxing , focus and sleep

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2523106 on Feb 11, 2010

A much better and natural alternative for ADHD.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1450791 on Jul 09, 2010

Can only comment on its ability to noticably reduce social anxiety. I take Perika(st john's wort) for GAD, Depression and mild insomnia, which it works brilliantly for and does help with social anxiety. So i'm already calm and relaxed and have a good mood, but i got an extra boost from the Theanine for social anxiety, while out in public almost zero anxiety. Also for those interested i've tested tons of herbs and supplements. So far only a hand full seem to work and some of them are dependent on brand. so I'll list the ones that work from most effective to least. #1: Perika #2: 5-htp #3: L-Theanine #4: Rhodiola Rosea #5: L-tyrosine( only in combination with 5-htp). and Only Perika and 5-htp are powerful enough for me to use exclusively and be fine. though the combination is insanely potent.

An excellent value for a needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer2254515 on Jul 21, 2010

I've been using this product for at least 6 years with very positive results.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2704900 on Nov 21, 2011

Amazing product that worked for me, and for all my friends and family. It makes you sleep better, gives a more relaxed feeling and feels like its balancing something in the mind. Also it provides a little bit of extra energy during the day. Awesome product. Ill definitely order more in the future.

Really seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Jan 08, 2009

A great way to start the day. Calm and cool.