Jarrow Formulas, Theanine, 100 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Better Than Any Drug!

Posted by Reviewer1756766 From Kansas on Jan 24, 2008

I usually use Jarrow's Theanine several hours before bedtime. But since It relaxes me without getting drowsy, I'll use it anytime there's the need to feel relaxed yet alert. Great product, great price.

Destress

Posted by Reviewer1516192 From New York on Jan 01, 2010

This is a good product, it helps me remain relaxed in high pressure situations. Being able to stay calm under pressure is important. You are better able to stay focused on your goal.

Theanine 100

Posted by Reviewer1353201 From Canada on Jul 13, 2011

The order came very quickly and the price was great. I bought these for my dog- the veterinary product (chicken flavoured) costs 100.00 per month-these are just over 10.00 per month and the ingredient is exactly the same. Dog is doing great nad so is my wallet!

Gave me energy and made me less anxious

Posted by Reviewer2525334 From Sweden on Oct 31, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of these pills, not hoping for so much at first. What I've noticed when taking them was that a (tinnitus- and/or depression-related) tiredness gave way, in a stunning manner, and I suddenly got a lot more energy (now I'm on to the Shangri la-diet, which also surprisingly has given me a lot more energy). After taking it for a wile I don't notice this effect that much, but thats probably because I normally take it on a daily basis now, and I don't get as tired as I was before, due to the use of these. I think I became a bit calmer, found myself more active and less anxious in front of people (I've had a sociophobic-like condition), more outgoing. Not sure if it has helped anything with obsession-thoughts or not. It also makes my stomach active, not seldomly forcing me to visit the loo, and I can feel a bit sick if I take too big a dose. N.B. that this (100 mg) is quite a large dose in comparison to a cup of green tea - according to Wikipedia, a cup of tea can contain 20 mg of theanine. I don't want to take exessive amounts of it, so I open the pill and drop a bit of the powder inside on a spoon, and then swallow it with water, saving the rest of the pill for later. Also N.B. that it is important to take it on an empty stomach: as I've understood it, the body doesn't take up this amino acid if it has other substances available, or something along that line. I also should say that I haven't tried any other brand of theanine.

Works every time

Posted by Reviewer2088677 From Indiana on Jul 06, 2010

This product always help the day go better. Your mind functions better without jitters. I will always buy this product.