10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 200, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Theanine For Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1319327 on Oct 10, 2008

Great results using theanine to control anxiety. I am no longer dependent on Xanax. Something so simple and natural has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend this product.

Calmness and improved focus

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Oct 27, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and I can say that I see improvement in my mental focus and clarity. I used it at a time when all other things stayed the same, so I could gauge the effect of the theanine. I am ordering more now, and adding to my permanent supplement intake. I hope others find that it works for them equally well!

much better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Feb 19, 2009

I take 300 mg of 5 HTP along with 500 mg GABA, 3 mg melatonin and 400 mg theanine before I go to bed. No more insomnia! I've tried all kinds of pharmaceuticals to help me sleep, but none worked and all had side effects. With this combination, I sleep through the night and don't wake up feeling exhausted. This is a MAJOR improvement in my life because I have chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia. My pain level has decreased now that I'm actually able to sleep again!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a powerful product. Just one capsule really takes the edge off the anxiety.

Jarrow Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Read about Theanine in a health journal -- I really like it -- mood has improved appreciably since taking it