Theanine For Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1319327 on Oct 10, 2008

Great results using theanine to control anxiety. I am no longer dependent on Xanax. Something so simple and natural has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend this product.

much better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Feb 19, 2009

I take 300 mg of 5 HTP along with 500 mg GABA, 3 mg melatonin and 400 mg theanine before I go to bed. No more insomnia! I've tried all kinds of pharmaceuticals to help me sleep, but none worked and all had side effects. With this combination, I sleep through the night and don't wake up feeling exhausted. This is a MAJOR improvement in my life because I have chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia. My pain level has decreased now that I'm actually able to sleep again!

Calmness and improved focus

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Oct 27, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and I can say that I see improvement in my mental focus and clarity. I used it at a time when all other things stayed the same, so I could gauge the effect of the theanine. I am ordering more now, and adding to my permanent supplement intake. I hope others find that it works for them equally well!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a powerful product. Just one capsule really takes the edge off the anxiety.

Theanine Review

Posted by Reviewer3140220 on Oct 01, 2009

Theanine was recommended to me by a nurse in the family. She had researched its history thoroughly and determined its safety. After taking it herself and receiving excellent results, she passed along the info. I can definitely tell the difference after 2 weeks and will continue to supplement my vitamin intake.

Jarrow Formulas Theanine 200

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

This is a magical product! I love it and would not be without it not even for one day! With this product I have been able to stop taking 2 anti-depressants. I took anti depressents not for depresiion but for other medical conditions. My husband suffered from incantinence problems, the doctor wanted to rule out prostrate cancer, he was sent to see a specialist, he was prescribed a medication which had nasty side effects and did not work anyway. After the Naturopath put him on Thianine, his incontinance problem got better, in fact for a while it had gone away. I have recommended this product to a friend and she feels so much better for taking it. Now she is spreading its virtues as well. My next step is to tell my doctor. When I take this product I feel so much internal peace. As far as I am concerned this is the best thing I have ever been on.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Jul 29, 2011

I recently switched to this brand of l-theanine as it's cheaper than what I was using before and it seems just as effective. I have been taking l-theanine for about 6-8 months for mood enhancement, and find that it does help to stabilize my emotional state, in combination with TMG and rhodiola

Stress be Gone in a Bottle

Posted by mikeinbc on Jun 26, 2012

I work in a very stressful environment. Yesterday, I had a particularly stressful day. At one point, I was ready to explode. I had a few of these theanine capsules at work, so I took one. WOW. Within 10 minutes, I was complely calm, relaxed, and focused. I was, and still am, completely blown away by the results. As you know, stress is very harmful to your body. The less stress our body takes the healthier we will be. Like all antioxidants, if possible, theanine should be taken with vitamin C for maximum absorption. This could either be absorbic acid vitamin C and/or citrus juices. It just gives you more bang for the buck. Now, take theanine and stay calm.

Jarrow Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Read about Theanine in a health journal -- I really like it -- mood has improved appreciably since taking it

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582630 on Aug 11, 2009

Just need one 1/2 hour before bed, and sleep sooo good. Or if I'm feeling anxious, pop one, and feel better!