It works!

Posted by Reviewer2810860 on May 03, 2016

A family doctor who usually tries to heal with natural things first suggested this to my teen who had a few episodes with anxiety. We find that this does help when it is taken. The tricky part is getting a teen to remember to take it 3x/daily. I even tried it myself to see what she is experiencing and was pleasantly surprised to feel more calm and more able to focus at work. How cool it was to have a stressful situation at work and not appear stressed out. I hope others will give this a try before taking dangerous Rx's. 200mgs is what we purchased.

relaxing you brain

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016

I have only bought one bottle of Jarrow Theanine... I do like Jarrow products.. I would like this much better if it did not have silicone dioxide in it. Pay attention to the other ingredient list on every product.

Really calming

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Apr 07, 2016

Really calming, you immediately feel it working. Less cigarette carving. Not so overwhelmed by noice and lights.

Great for Mood & Focus

Posted by 4896847016338071621 on Apr 25, 2014

I have been a fan of Jarrow Theanine for years. Theanine is a wonderful supplement to boost my mood and focus.

Recommended

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Found this version of the L-Theanine to be effective. It would be useful to highlight the suntheanine though as it was hard to tell if this was the right theanine.

Good stuff.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

I have one every morning with breakfast. When taking this product i feel like my mind is a powerhouse. Great memory recall ,calmness and happiness. Thank you iHerb

Love L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

My doctor recommended I try this amino acid for anxiety. He said it is very effective at calming the nerves, almost as much as a mild Xanex.

Great product

Posted by 5691474980168325891 on Nov 25, 2013

Love Jarrow products. Another good product from them.

Products sent are good.

Posted by Reviewer1103551 on Oct 17, 2013

I'm using with success for my health.

banish stress

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 14, 2013

theanine is a rare amino acid normally found only in green tea. Taken on an empty stomach, it will produce a state of relaxation without causing drowsiness. Unlike a prescription anti-anxiety medication, it is a subtle and pleasant feeling. It will actually INCREASE the ability to focus, so it's fine to use while driving, working, going to school etc.