Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 200, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Theanine For Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1319327 on Oct 10, 2008

Great results using theanine to control anxiety. I am no longer dependent on Xanax. Something so simple and natural has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend this product.

Calmness and improved focus

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Oct 27, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and I can say that I see improvement in my mental focus and clarity. I used it at a time when all other things stayed the same, so I could gauge the effect of the theanine. I am ordering more now, and adding to my permanent supplement intake. I hope others find that it works for them equally well!

much better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Feb 19, 2009

I take 300 mg of 5 HTP along with 500 mg GABA, 3 mg melatonin and 400 mg theanine before I go to bed. No more insomnia! I've tried all kinds of pharmaceuticals to help me sleep, but none worked and all had side effects. With this combination, I sleep through the night and don't wake up feeling exhausted. This is a MAJOR improvement in my life because I have chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia. My pain level has decreased now that I'm actually able to sleep again!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a powerful product. Just one capsule really takes the edge off the anxiety.

Jarrow Formulas Theanine 200

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

This is a magical product! I love it and would not be without it not even for one day! With this product I have been able to stop taking 2 anti-depressants. I took anti depressents not for depresiion but for other medical conditions. My husband suffered from incantinence problems, the doctor wanted to rule out prostrate cancer, he was sent to see a specialist, he was prescribed a medication which had nasty side effects and did not work anyway. After the Naturopath put him on Thianine, his incontinance problem got better, in fact for a while it had gone away. I have recommended this product to a friend and she feels so much better for taking it. Now she is spreading its virtues as well. My next step is to tell my doctor. When I take this product I feel so much internal peace. As far as I am concerned this is the best thing I have ever been on.