basic tribulus

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

If you believe in tribulus, this is cheap and potent

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Mar 09, 2012

I purchased this product for improving testosterone levels (39 yr old woman with adrenal, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid - all low). A naturopath suggested tribulus in a very small amount along with other hormone balancing supplements. I chose this because of good reviews and interesting blend of adaptogens and amount of Tribulus, and the price! First day - took 1 tablet at 1 pm, felt drowsy in an hour and got up at 8 feeling depressed, ended up crying for no reason. Second day - avoided Third day, thats yesterday (and am rushing to write this review) - took 1 tablet at night before sleep. Horrible dream of a plane crash along with earthquake on Mt Rainier(!!!) yet with a happy ending of some one rescueing us somewhere in India (my birthplace). Got up shaking. philosophical outcome - felt a sudden realization of priorities I needed to focus on, which was kind of a good lesson. Supplement Decision - not going to go through this nightmare again. I have been insomniac for a decade, so I am not giving up on my peaceful sleep (thanks to theanine serene with Mg). Thank you! This review is negative, however it might help someone understand if things go weird.

Fair Enough

Posted by Reviewer1202488 on Oct 03, 2011

Good product.

not much effect

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 26, 2011

I was taking the NOW Tribulus 500 mg in caps, but changed because of the extra carbo-esque additives, even though it worked quite well. This one is far inferior in terms of effects. They are tabs and not sure if they are dissolving or not. Still searching...

Great pick me up!

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Jul 19, 2011

This really gets that internal temperature up and burns those calories. This product does not get your heart rate all jacked up and goofy like many other weight-loss products on the market.

Jarrow Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Jul 11, 2011

Formula, for me is much more effective then regular tribulus long time user

excellent fatigue fighter

Posted by Reviewer2143470 on Jan 18, 2011

I've been through my first bottle and I love this stuff. I use it for general energy...either getting prepped for a big run, or just a long day of walking museums or even a long day of meetings at work. It is great for producing a very mild and long lasting increase in endurance or energy. The weird thing is it's not so much a "boost" as it is like the part of your brain that thinks "I'm tired" is turned off. So you just keep on going. No wild peaks or crashes due to surging energy boost. Love this stuff.

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010

great

tribulus complex

Posted by Reviewer2890004 on Jan 11, 2010

seems to help my energy level, not sure if it enhances generation of muscle mass

I think it is helping.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 19, 2009

I think it has helped, but it is hard to tell. I have noticed an increase in libido, which I was not going for or expecting. I want to say that my recovery has improved lately, since taking the supplement, and this is simultaneous with increasing my training volume substantially in running, cycling, swimming, and weight training. So, I will recommend it based on a gut feeling and intuition that it is helping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »