Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Mar 09, 2012

I purchased this product for improving testosterone levels (39 yr old woman with adrenal, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid - all low). A naturopath suggested tribulus in a very small amount along with other hormone balancing supplements. I chose this because of good reviews and interesting blend of adaptogens and amount of Tribulus, and the price! First day - took 1 tablet at 1 pm, felt drowsy in an hour and got up at 8 feeling depressed, ended up crying for no reason. Second day - avoided Third day, thats yesterday (and am rushing to write this review) - took 1 tablet at night before sleep. Horrible dream of a plane crash along with earthquake on Mt Rainier(!!!) yet with a happy ending of some one rescueing us somewhere in India (my birthplace). Got up shaking. philosophical outcome - felt a sudden realization of priorities I needed to focus on, which was kind of a good lesson. Supplement Decision - not going to go through this nightmare again. I have been insomniac for a decade, so I am not giving up on my peaceful sleep (thanks to theanine serene with Mg). Thank you! This review is negative, however it might help someone understand if things go weird.