Jarrow's Tribulus is an all time great

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

I've used this for years, especially when I start exercising and working harder. It is an excellent over-all tonic and especially helps with exercise recovery; no shakiness, weakness, or crankiness after exercise sessions, recovery is faster and I don't have the muscle soreness I would normally have.

energy and recuperation

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

works great for increasing male energy and gaining benefits from an intense weightlifting regimen. I prefer to take this prodcut after a work out.

excellent fatigue fighter

Posted by Reviewer2143470 on Jan 18, 2011

I've been through my first bottle and I love this stuff. I use it for general energy...either getting prepped for a big run, or just a long day of walking museums or even a long day of meetings at work. It is great for producing a very mild and long lasting increase in endurance or energy. The weird thing is it's not so much a "boost" as it is like the part of your brain that thinks "I'm tired" is turned off. So you just keep on going. No wild peaks or crashes due to surging energy boost. Love this stuff.

Jarrow Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Jul 11, 2011

Formula, for me is much more effective then regular tribulus long time user

Great pick me up!

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Jul 19, 2011

This really gets that internal temperature up and burns those calories. This product does not get your heart rate all jacked up and goofy like many other weight-loss products on the market.

Fair Enough

Posted by Reviewer1202488 on Oct 03, 2011

Good product.

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010

great

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 21, 2008

I love the Jarrow Formula products. Once I've been taking this for two months, I'll come back and write my results then.