Jarrow Formulas, Type II Collagen Complex, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent product. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer2934780 on Jul 14, 2009

I have had sore hips for about two years now. I tried glucosamine, chondrotin, yoga etc but nothing worked. I decided I was just getting old. I tried these because my 70 year old Dad said it "loosened up" his joints. So I tried it. After three days I felt my knucles and wrists stop clicking. After a week I felt my hips start to loosen up. A month later I have no pain in my hips and I can stretch with no pain. Definitely a supplement that works!

Incredible results!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Apr 13, 2010

I've been taking this for several months and it has made an enormous difference in hip and knee joint pain that I've had from arthritis for years. No more popping joints, no more pain, and improved mobility. Great side effects are more youthful skin, healthy hair and finally, for the first time in my life - - strong nails! I take two AM and 2 PM along with Jarrow Formulas "Glucosamine + Chrondroitin + MSM" and will continue to do so forever. Highly recommend it!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2036316 on May 09, 2011

My father uses it for his knees when he should really have surgery as specialists have advised him that he has no cartilage left around his knees. The usual joint supplements do not work. This product does!

Helps with joint discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2385523 on Jun 17, 2009

I got this for myself and my dog. This is helping a lot. thanks.

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 25, 2010

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »