The best for aging bodies

Posted by 5601381081496478783 on Nov 21, 2013

After our bodies reach a certain age, it becomes more difficult for them to change CoQ 10 into ubiquinol. Taking this product removes that step and gets it directly into our bodies.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2017812 on Nov 27, 2011

Clearly labelled container and appears superior to non reduced Coenzyme Q10. Thoroughly recommended.

Pricey but Good

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 05, 2011

I like Jarrow as a reliable brand and this is the right form of Co-Q10. I really wish, though, that it wasn't so expensive.

One of the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Jul 30, 2012

Life Extension is really the best so Jarrow would be second and has a better price. Wonderful product, a must if you're on a statin and or have heart problems.

A MUST IF YOU ARE TAKING CHOLESTEROL LOWERING DRUGS

Posted by 5646258514841838979 on Jun 18, 2016

Many people are familiar with the name 'Coenzyme Q10. As we age, our bodies do not make this necessary coenzyme in sufficient quantities. If you take any of the statin drugs to lower blood cholesterol levels, the ability of the body to produce coenzyme Q10 is further reduced. Ubiquinol is a version of coenzyme Q10 more readily available to your body if you are over 40. I work in a hospital setting. Interestingly, a number of the traditionally trained medical doctors are now making specific 'ubiquinol' recommendations to patients taking Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor or any of the other numerous statin drugs.

Good price for ubiquinol and I feel better taking it

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 11, 2016

I have more energy when I'm taking ubiquinol than when I'm not, so for me the expense is worth it. Per tablet this bottle is the best priced I could find.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer2376696 on Nov 11, 2011

I've been taking Mercola Ubiquinol for several years, but due to product and shipping costs, I've switched to iHerb.This Jarrow product is a very high-quality product and is sold by iHerb at a very reasonable price to me in the U.K.

EASY TO SWALLOW

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Sep 28, 2011

Dose as prescribed by my naturopath in an easy to swallow tablet from a company whose product quality is always very good.

Jarrow Form. Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3117753 on Feb 24, 2012

Love this product!

good

Posted by 4905599981910496958 on Sep 21, 2014

the delivery is quite fast, good quality, easy to absorb. I take it to prepare for the baby, hope it will bring good luck to me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »