Needs Reformulating

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 16, 2007

Far superior to CoQ10, but contains Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which can cause overstimulation, nausea and/or liver discomfort in sensitive individuals.

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb

Posted by Reviewer3065101 on Jun 29, 2009

I have just started using this product and find the positive effects include more energetic, feeling of relaxed wellness and able to get good sleep at night.

cost effective and works

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 06, 2008

I've just recently switched over from new chapter's brand to jarrow brand(this brand) since I read in Life Extension magazine that the ubquinol form is more bioavailable and is much more potent; It was not practical for me to go with the life extension brand since it is $$$; So far I'm happy with the results. I take 100mg tablet a day at the beginning of my day with food and I have energy for the rest of the day! I highly recommend this product.

D.Forbes

Posted by Reviewer1642675 on May 04, 2008

I seem more energetic since I started using this product. Thanks

surprise

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jun 29, 2012

tandvlees is met sprongen vooruitgegan

Add the L .. add a lot of power

Posted by Reviewer3312477 on Feb 28, 2009

Love this new product .. feels so much better than reg. Co Q 10

nice one

Posted by Reviewer2069189 on Dec 12, 2011

it keeps me up!

Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH-Absorb

Posted by IanBirch on Aug 03, 2012

Reduced Form Co-Q10 High Absorption / Enhanced Stability Dietary Supplement Kaneka QH Ubiquinol is the reduced (active antioxidant) state of Co-Q10, the form produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed as a supplement, particularly as we age. Jarrow Formulas QH-absorb is a proprietary enhanced stability formula, which has been clinically shown in humans to increase Co-Q10 levels up to 777% (6.14x) over baseline at 300 mg per day intake. Jarrow Formulas Stabilized QH-absorb Significantly Increased Plasma Reduced Co-Q10 in Human Subjects in 14 Days.

Great product

Posted by 5158316556267001179 on May 20, 2015

Easy to swallow (although rather large). No after taste, it does keep you awake so dont have too close to bed.

Just started taking it

Posted by Reviewer2606692 on Feb 12, 2011

I just started taking ubiquinol, and I don't know what to expect. But from the reading I've done, this is important to supplement with as you get older (I just turned 59), to support cardiovascular health, so it's possible I won't feel its effects, but may instead simply remain healthier longer. I'll probably continue to take this. Decent price and quick shipment from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »