July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up, 240 Tablets

Great product, timely service & best price!

Posted by Reviewer3173077 on Jun 02, 2009

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1150672 on May 06, 2008

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Firm Bones!

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Feb 22, 2011

Ultra Bone-Up is a wonderful product and all my naturopathic doctors have recommended it for use.

Sarah Sostrom

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Jun 26, 2008

I am taking Bone-up because I Have been diagnosed with osteopenia. I have been taking it for a little over 1 year and have not had a bone density test since startin on it. It will be another year before I have another test and will have any results.

Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer2813211 on Jan 14, 2010

2008 My right thumb was swollen and I was frequently in pain. My doctor diagnosed it as arthritis, and told me that the only solution was to get a cortisone shot. I didn't get the shot, and instead took the Bone-Up tablets. After 2-3 weeks I noticed that my pain went away, and has not come back since. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my friend said that after taking 7-8 bottles of the Bone-Up I should see improvement in my osteoporosis. However, I personally have not seen any improvement in my bone density numbers. This of course may be due to other outside factors such as exercise, etc.