お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up, 240 Tablets

Great product, timely service & best price!

Posted by Reviewer3173077 on Jun 02, 2009

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1150672 on May 06, 2008

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

One big negative

Posted by Reviewer2375995 on Jun 08, 2014

The combination of this products ingredients is great-EXCEPT Not enough magnesium, and they use Magnesium oxide, which causes stomach problems,and is not as absorbable and gave me constipation. You must supplement with more magnesium Citrate. THEY ARE AWARE! Won't make the change because it would be a bigger pill.

Firm Bones!

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Feb 22, 2011

Ultra Bone-Up is a wonderful product and all my naturopathic doctors have recommended it for use.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I have been trying this product alternately with Life Extension's Bone Restore for the last year. Life Extension suggested that I might try a different type of calcium since not everyone's body uses the same type of calcium effectively. I have not had another DEXA scan yet so I hope that this helps. I do not plan to ever take Fosamax or any of the other pharmaceuticals for osteoporosis.